Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Boy and a Beautiful Run!

My baby turned 4 yesterday!  I can't believe how fast the last 4 years have flown by!  We had such a great day!  I got up and started my run at 4:15 so I could spend the day with him.  I got an easy 9 miles in.  We had Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and than headed to a nearby play ground where we traveled to the Moon and Pluto.

showing me he is 4.  I missed his fingers though
After lunch we played more and he received his Radio Flyer Hot Wheel bike.  He loved it!


figuring out how to use the pedals
He wanted Friendly's for dinner so that is where we went.  While there he was given the rest of his presents and he loved his LeapPad from his grandparents!

He is telling me "I love my LeapPad"

Happy 4th Birthday Buddy!  We love you!!! 

     This morning I set out on a hilly 5.5 mile run.  Usually I don't have my phone with me but my iPod was dead today.  I am glad because it was such a beautiful run!



Hill I had just run up

Hill I was tackling next! I loved how the pink glow from the sun was reflecting of the white hay bales.




view from top
sun rising over the hill


It wasn't the greatest run I have had, but I am slowly but surely feeling that I am getting back in shape after time off for my recent plantar fasciitis injury.


Have you ever had plantar fasciitis?  If so how did you get it to go away?

What is your favorite type of run (hill, tempo, track, long ect...)?

No comments:

Post a Comment