Monday, May 23, 2011

Marathon Training Week #2

Sunday- Race for the Cure 5k. I ran with hubby for this one...it wasn't near my normal 5k race pace but I had so much fun!!!

Monday- 12 miles 1:43:47 (8:39/mile) Had to get this run in beofre work because of yesterdays 5k


Tuesday- Rest


Wednesday- 5 Easy 47:33 (9:31/mile)


Thursday- Rest (suppose to run 10 miles) felt run down and could not get out of bed on time in the morning so it was a missed run




I was so jealous of these three......


Friday- 5.5 Hill run 50:58 (9:16/mile) now I know why I felt run down...sick.... but got run in anyway

Saturday- 5miles easy 44:58 (9:00/mile) Had to get a run a in early because had track practice with my distance kids and t-ball game with my own kids....



our new mascot


























No comments:

Post a Comment