Monday, November 26, 2012

Pie and Glove Recap and Other Thoughts.

   
Thanksgiving morning was the 19th annual Pie and Glove 5k.  I ran the very first Pie and Glove and have only missed it 3 times.  This year was different for me.  My 5 year old daughter decided that she wanted to run it.  I decided I wasn't going to race it and I was going to run with her.  It was a great decision for me!  I had so much fun sharing what I love with her.  She completed it in 41:04. There was so many people there this year and I loved how the course was set-up.  I was able to cheer for all the runners as we were headed out! 

Family Fun

Me, Michele, and My Mom

Daddy made her a sign!


    We headed to my mom and dad's house for Thanksgiving.  My sister and her family were in town so it was a blast!  I ended up having a sleep over at my parents house so I could hang out more.

Happy Thanksgiving

    Friday, we went to a local parade.  I also won a contest on Oiselle and won a shirt!  I can't wait as I am so in love with their clothing!


Parade Viewing

     Saturday was my son's 7th birthday party.  We headed to the arcade at the mall!  I think a good time was had by hall.  I can't believe he will be 7 on Wednesday!  He's growing up way too fast!

Lego Cake
          Sunday we put the Christmas tree up.  The kids really enjoyed it this year! I think it is going to be a great Christmas this year.
My Peanuts!

My Youngest
      Training plan is ready to go! Just need to register for the Rite-Aid Cleveland Marathon.  25 weeks to go first run is today :)

Are you running a spring marathon???  Which one???
How long are your marathon training plans?  Usually 18

No comments:

Post a Comment